Who are we that You should notice us; mere mortals that You should care for us?
For we are like a breath of air; our days are like a passing shadow. (Ps 144)
...Here are just a few captured moments from our lives...
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Still Growing
I took this picture a few nights ago. It's not "Rod quality," but it gives a bit of an idea of the size of our "bun."
heehee! I love it!!! You're little belly is adorable! Can't wait to meet the little one inside! (and by that I mean I'm looking forward to it's appointed arrival - I don't want it to come TOO soon!) Love Rach S
Bec, as per your comment on my blog-- I'm leaving it up to you to find me a job for September and create and present my portfolio on Wednesday, k? :) Will I see you at the closing assembly? xxx
9 comments:
Woo hoo! You look amazing, Bec! I can't believe the difference each day makes in how you look! xx Jen
a bun...or the entire bread factory. ;)
i can't believe i'm missing this!
heehee! I love it!!! You're little belly is adorable! Can't wait to meet the little one inside! (and by that I mean I'm looking forward to it's appointed arrival - I don't want it to come TOO soon!)
Love Rach S
Oh you're so cute! I love it!
Can you please please get a picture of you barefoot and prego in the kitchen??
Bec, as per your comment on my blog-- I'm leaving it up to you to find me a job for September and create and present my portfolio on Wednesday, k? :)
Will I see you at the closing assembly? xxx
ohhhh...so cute!!! :)
i can't wait to come and see you in person!
beck
Very cute! Hi Baby Snoek
Rachel V
Yoiks!
News to me!
I see what happens when I don't check in for a few months!
Congrats to you and Rod. :-)
Post a Comment