Who are we that You should notice us; mere mortals that You should care for us? For we are like a breath of air; our days are like a passing shadow. (Ps 144) ...Here are just a few captured moments from our lives...
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Getaway
With the ever-imminent prospect of our lives being changed forever, Rod and I decided that we should take "one last" weekend away with just the two of us. And so, we left early Saturday, drove for several/many hours, and took ourselves to Quebec City. We spent most of our time in the Old City, wandering the streets, and taking in all the old world charm. It was a truly enjoyable time to just be together, whether it was driving, wandering the Old City, trying desperately to find a place to sleep (our "reservation" hadn't been reserved), or hoping our car would make it to the next gas station.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think you can take "prospect" out of that statement girl...there is nothing prospective about it...it's a definite fact that your lives are going to change for ever!!!
(geez, I hope I'm getting that right...some words are making me work harder at determining their correct meaning...oh well, whatcha going to do??)
Post a Comment