Saturday, September 13, 2008

Things

Well, there is so much to say, and so much on my mind right now – the miracles that have happened over the last little while, emotions and thoughts about motherhood, the goodness and generosity of people to us. But, it has been busy, and I have been doing my best to rest, recuperate and adjust to my new role. So, for now, those things will have to wait. Hopefully one day soon I will have a chance to reflect and write about at least some of those things.

For now, a few things “of note” (barely)
-Last week marked the first time in our married life that Rod and I have lived in the same place for more than a year (and, for me, since 2001).
-I went shopping a few days ago, and was asked by the oh-so-kind sales associate when I was due. Ouch.
-Our rent is going up by $8.12 per month starting in December. I hope we can afford it.
-I received my occasional teacher ID card in the mail. It has my picture and “Mrs. Snoek” written on it. There are so many degrees of “official teacher-hood!” This is one of them.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Your little family is so beautiful Rebecca :) - It was so nice talking to you on the phone the other day. I am so glad to hear that you are enjoying motherhood and that you are being blessed by your community around you. Yay for having lived in Kingston for more than a year! I miss you lots and hope that at some point in the near future I will get to meet little Gideon in person! Until then, keep blogging and posting pics!