Who are we that You should notice us; mere mortals that You should care for us? For we are like a breath of air; our days are like a passing shadow. (Ps 144) ...Here are just a few captured moments from our lives...
aww. thanks again :)he's getting big! i LOVE the picture on the bottom. so innocent!
I can't believe it's already been 7 weeks! He's absolutely perfect! I hope you are getting some sleep! All my love,Jen
time sure does fly doesn't it??? Love all the pictures...the bottom one is most precious...
thanks for posting more pictures guys :)i want to see him in person!!!beck f
Wow, what a cutie. Good work, Bec! He's a keeper.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
aww. thanks again :)
he's getting big! i LOVE the picture on the bottom. so innocent!
I can't believe it's already been 7 weeks! He's absolutely perfect! I hope you are getting some sleep! All my love,
Jen
time sure does fly doesn't it??? Love all the pictures...the bottom one is most precious...
thanks for posting more pictures guys :)
i want to see him in person!!!
beck f
Wow, what a cutie. Good work, Bec! He's a keeper.
Post a Comment