Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Quotable

I had been watching one of my students during yard duty; he was fixated on the lone puddle on the middle of the hard top, and was putting small pebbles in the rivulet that was meandering away from the source.
"Are you enjoying playing in the puddle?" I asked him.
"It's not a puddle," he answered. "It's pee."
Only mildly shocked, but somewhat taken aback, I continued "Whose pee?"
"Mine."
"Sam, did you pee your pants?"
"No. I just went pee."
Of course.

3 comments:

Alicia said...

What do you say to something like that?!?!?

You realize that our little boys could be the subject of someone else's blog in a few years...I wonder what they will say and do?

ABCSteed said...

the other day Connor was playing and being goofy, and lately he likes to lick things...I only realized it after I said it, but I told him "Connor, stop licking the garbage can."
Who says that?! no, who HAS to say that... what a weirdo.
-Angela

Karen said...

Hi, Becky!
Sorry for emailing you on your blog, but this was my only contact info! Just wanted to let you know we'll be in Port Perry Tuesday the 29th till Wednesday the 30th, if you would like to drop in and see us. If I had more time, I'd love to drop by your place, but alas, we don't. My email is karenlangelaar@hotmail.com.
Karen