G: One, two, three, four, five.
I have five daddies.
Adult who shall remain nameless: Toooot
Pardon me. I have lots of gas tonight.
G: Gas for the car?
G, in a clothing store: Mummy, look! A clean floor!
While giving G and N a bath:
G: Where's N's penis?
Me: She doesn't have one.
G: But where is it?
Me: She doesn't have one.
G: It's down the drain.
While buckling G into the carseat:
G: Here you go, Mummy.
Me, taking a small something from his fingers: Thanks. What is it?
G: It's a booger.
Me: Thanks. (Drop on the ground)
G: Where did it go?
Me: I put it on the ground.
G: [*meltdown*]
It goes in your pocket!
3 comments:
Hilarious. In your pocket. Makes you want to check his pockets better. Or not.
Thanks for the laugh. Needed it today.
I am currently *LOL*ing in the airport Tim Hortons. I am SO GLAD that you are writing these down!!
We went and visited a friend on Wednesday and she told me I needed to journal more about the kids. I don't think we would be as humourous as your household, but these things are important. Thank you for sharing!
Post a Comment