Thursday, March 31, 2016

Thanks for the Great Gift

About a month ago, N gave me a "birthday present" she had made. It was more than a month early, but thoughtful nonetheless.
She had seen a similar one during the children's message in church, which she loved: one side of the face showed a happy face, and another side showed a sad face.
But the one N made was special. It was made just for me.


On one side is a happy face. When I want to show the children how happy I am, I can hold it up, and they will know just how I feel.


Here is the other side. It is not a sad face. It is a "mad" face. That way, when I get mad, I don't have to yell at the children or get angry at them. I can just hold up this face, and they will know.

Effective.

No comments: