By Bec
These are things I am thankful for…
-We have an apartment! The ad said “Seniors Preferred” …but I thought I would give it a try anyway. At lunch time today we gave her our first months rent.
-Rod fixed the car! By Monday night, after working on it only one day, it was totally driveable again!
-I have an interview on Saturday at York University for teachers college! This doesn’t mean I’m accepted, but it does mean “maybe.”
7 comments:
YAY!
I'm glad things are looking up for you two!
Woo!
Yay! so exciting - congrats! Rod qualifies as a senior by now, doesn't he? ;)
yeh for rod! and fixed cars...and good things like that :)
and you got an APARTMENT. oh wow. so excited to hear that.
rebekah
hurray, hurray, and hurray!
Wow! Those are blessings. I hope the interview went well today. Is York one of your first choices?
sweet!!! hurray to God for the 'open door'! :) Enjoy the new blessings! I hope the interview went well today! Let me/us know! :)
Much love,
Rach
Post a Comment