I received a letter in the mail last Friday from the City of Hamilton Ministry of Offenses. My first thought was an “oh dear,” my second was an “uh oh.” I was expecting some sort of further violation or fine relating to my accident in early February, so it was with much trepidation that I opened the envelope.
Inside was a cheque, signed by the mayor himself, for $110 dollars. Apparently the very kind and helpful police lady that was on scene failed to file the accident report on time. The fine I had dutifully paid was returned to me.
Happiness!
2 comments:
Now that is really nice! I wonder if she did it on purpose? :) So, are you guys moving closer anytime soon? Just hoping. I'll even help ya's find jobs if that would be of assistance!
happiness indeed! If only more police personnel would procrastinate like the lady in your case. The world would indeed be a nicer place :).
Post a Comment