Saturday, January 19, 2008

A Minor Update

Once again, it has been quite some time since we’ve blogged. In some ways, it is because there is really nothing new to report, in other ways, it is because life is just busy, and blogging is one of the last things on my mind. School continues to go well; I am in classes right now at the faculty, which to me seems busier than my practicum.
The weeks have been and continue to be filled with classes (although 12 less hours than last semester, thankfully); assignments; resumes and cover letters; workshops (some “personal,” to make the resume and cover letter look that much better, some “professional,” from the Ministry of Education, etc.); creating a portfolio and other professional documents; and applying to all things “teacher”: the union, the college of teachers, the federation of teachers, the qualifications evaluation council, various boards, etc, etc. The days are never empty.
But, life is good; we are content, and grateful for all that fills our days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I for one am grateful for the occasional update - I'll take what you can give...keep up the good work and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you...