Signs that spring may be on its way:
-I’ve stopped wearing winter boots
-My shoes get muddy
-There are puddles on the sidewalk
-I can see grass on some peoples' lawns!
Signs that winter has long since overstayed its welcome:
-I am still wearing my winter coat, mitts and tuque everyday
-I still can’t walk to school on the sidewalk because of the snowdrifts in the way
-We woke up to freezing rain this morning
-We have to inch out of our driveway if we want to see past the mounds of snow
-There is snow in the five-day forecast
1 comment:
Was today as nice in Kingston as it was here? There must not be too many snowdrifts left anymore I hope! Are you and Rob up for a dinner out with a bunch of us one night this week? Maybe Swiss Chalet? See you soon! Miss you!
Post a Comment