Who are we that You should notice us; mere mortals that You should care for us? For we are like a breath of air; our days are like a passing shadow. (Ps 144) ...Here are just a few captured moments from our lives...
Becs! Too hot to be a mom cut! I love it. Can't wait to see it in person.
Hi Bec: Beverly is helping me again, so I can comment on your spiffy haircut. It looks very cute say I and Beverly.. Ta ta... Mom (and Beverly)
It's beautiful! It suits you so much!
looking good bec :)can't wait to see you!!the other beck
You do have a mom cut =) It looks cute on you... I hope Gideon is happy and healthy
I love the mom cut Bec! Hot stuff!! Looking forward to talking to you again soon! love Rach S
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Becs! Too hot to be a mom cut! I love it. Can't wait to see it in person.
Hi Bec: Beverly is helping me again, so I can comment on your spiffy haircut. It looks very cute say I and Beverly.. Ta ta... Mom (and Beverly)
It's beautiful! It suits you so much!
looking good bec :)
can't wait to see you!!
the other beck
You do have a mom cut =) It looks cute on you... I hope Gideon is happy and healthy
I love the mom cut Bec! Hot stuff!! Looking forward to talking to you again soon!
love Rach S
Post a Comment