Saturday, January 03, 2009

Hooray

A huge Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband who turned the big 3-0 yesterday. (Or maybe that's 29 for the second time)
I am so thankful for you, Rodney.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Happy Birthday Rod...believe it or not - I actually remembered but instead of sending you birthday greetings a day early...I send them to you a day late. Happy Birthday my friend and Happy New Year to you all.

Dawn

PS is that RED hair I see???

Sarah C said...

I am so grateful to Dawn for sending me this link...it has been so long since we have seen or spoken to one another. This blog site is so amazing and what a wonderful life you are living! So this is my "Hi Bec, nice to meet you", "Wow Rod, nice to talk again and Happy Birthday" and "Congrats on your adorable little boy" all in one litle post. Hope you don't mind the quick mini-comment ;)
Sarah

MDiv Student said...

Happy belated Birthday Rod..

My gosh Gideon is getting so big

Rod and Bec said...

Hey Dawn,
Yes indeed, his hair is quite red, and starting to come in a bit more fully. Thanks for the birthday wishes.

Hey Sarah,
Wow, it's good to hear from you. I often wonder how you are doing. Dawn gives me the odd update, but I am glad to hear from you. It is true that our life here is very blessed. Although 30 has snuck up on me, it doesn't really seem the milestone I thought it would. I still feel 17 at times. I look forward to hearing more from you.


Hey Helena, thanks for the birthday wishes. Gideon is growing very well. We are so proud of him.

Rodney

Anonymous said...

Happy 2nd annual 29th birthday, Rod! ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Birthday Rod. Hope you all had a great Christmas season.
(Anut)Carolyn