Kitchen sink before:
Kitchen sink after:
More kitchen before:
After:
Before:
After:
There are a few pictures of the kitchen. The rest of the house may follow in time. Of course the best way to see it is just to come and visit :) Many thanks to both of our parents and many friends and family for the changes seen here.
5 comments:
WOW! That is a beautiful kitchen! Isn't it fun to look at the before and after pictures of the work you've done? Ours are not quite that extreme, but still fun! Well done, Snoeks - hope to see your house in person soon!
You have done an awesome job - well done!! I love the floor and the colour is fun and I particularly like the fact that you replaced a water heater with a fridge...who needs hot water when you have food to eat and a stove to boil water....(and yes I realize you probably just moved the water heater, but I still had fun typing the above!)
Love to you all!!!!
Dawn
Looking great, guys! I can't wait to see the rest of the transformation!
wow! What a difference! I'm impressed! Great work guys! I really cannot wait to come and visit you guys some day in Kingston and see the rest! Hope all is well.
it looks great!
Karen
Post a Comment