Before:
No, it's not a problem with the flash...the room was actualy pepto-bismol pink...and so was the ceiling. It hurt my eyes every time I walked in. Favourite features of this room included: questionable carpet, shelves *galore*....with various colours of brackets, and a Sesame Street border. The sparkly pink princess light switch cover was a bonus, as were the stickers reminding us of different math rules.
I really wanted a clean, simple look for this room. My sister-in-law had created a painting for Gideon which I loved, and so I colour matched her picture and we went from there.
Who am I kidding? Anyone who reads this blog is really only looking at it for pictures of Gideon. It's a good thing he's too young to know that I am putting this one up. I'll justify it by saying it's a close-up of the painting. (And yes, those are his footprints, in case you can't tell by how imperfect they are. It adds to the charm, I think.)
3 comments:
Nice pictures - and of course we really wanted to see Gideon! That's why we check the blog!
Love,
GrandmaNettie.
I love it!! And yes, someday he may hurt you for that picture, but it's adorable and...censored. Well done.
Sooooo goood!
Laura A.
Post a Comment