Friday, May 21, 2010

Quotables

It was an eventful day in the kindergarten world.

"Isa, put your pants on."
(The vice-principal, to a student, about a minute after the morning bell rang...and yes, it was as bad as it sounded...he was completely bare from the waist down, just wandering the cubby area.)

"You have very big, fluffy hair. Is it a wig?"
(A student, to a tutor in the classroom)

"If I had a dollar for every time I saw someone with no pants on today..."
(Tutor)

"I like you. Let's go out for chicken fingers at Burger King."
(Another student, to the same tutor)

"Sam, are these your underwear on the floor?"
(Me)

"Jacob, take your hands out of your pants."
(Me)

"No, Isabelle does not need you to watch her pee. She can go pee by herself."
(Me)

2 comments:

Kate said...

I love your life! That's hilarious....

Keep remembering them!

<3

Suzanne said...

Rebecca this post is so well told and really it sums up kindergarten.