Friday, February 04, 2011

Odds 'n' Ends

-I made granola the other day. It was the best I've ever made. Too bad I'm not sure what I did differently.

-For some reason, I looked up at our ceiling the other day. Remember the syrup episode? Yeah....I found some over-looked liquid gold up there.

-Rod has started working on the upstairs. Very exciting. I have a feeling it is going to be a looong process, but at least we have (that means "he has") started. Baby steps, right?

-Allow me a few lines to share last night's timeline with you:
12:30 - feed N
1:00 - go to bed (yes, I know, that is too late. It is the exception, not the rule, and I don't like it, either.)
2:30 - N wakes up. I get out of bed to put a soother in.
3:20 - N wakes up. See above.
4 - G wakes up and wants a drink and then thinks that it is time to start the day. I tell him otherwise. Firmly.
4:20 - N wakes up and I feed her, taking us to about 4:45
5:45 - Rod's alarm goes off
6:30 - G wants to start the day. So does N.
Somehow, I'm a little cranky.
It seems funnier now than it did 15 hours ago.

-N has three or four thigh rolls. It's fantastic. What's even more fantastic is that her thigh rolls are gaining weight. In some ways I would love to take a picture of it but a) it is hard to get the camera at *just* the right angle to protect her privacy and b) she would probably have many bad words to say to me if she ever found out.

-This week marks two years since we bought our house.

-G received a Dr. Seuss's ABC book on Sunday. I now have it memorized.

1 comment:

Naomi said...

I finally found your blog! It's lovely, and your family has gotten even more beautiful, which I didn't know would be possible! Congrats. :)