Goodness me. Has it really been that long since I've updated last? Apparently things are moving along at an unprecedented pace here at our household. Or not.
But, here I am.
And ... because there isn't too much of interest, but also because I want to be positive in the midst of the February blahs....here is a short list of last week's highlights:
-Having not one but *two* sets of good friends come visit us from our Redeemer days.
-Having our friends bring a meal over - for no reason. I had to do absolutely no cooking that day. It was the best we've eaten all month.
-Meeting with our Bible study. The people in it are a source of much encouragement and challenge.
-Having a presentation for curling during my teaching morning. The plan was to exhaust the kidlets by having them run and sweep as much as possible. We tried. It didn't work. Where do little folk find this source of unending energy?
-Going to the annual Christian school silent auction/dessert night. It sure is wonderful to be part of such a great community.
-Being able to go on a date with my husband. We went here to a one-man performance of "An Evening with C.S. Lewis." 'Twas very, very good.
No comments:
Post a Comment