So....it has been a month+ since I've last posted. Sorry about that, to those few who still check in. For those who were worried: the older kids are back at home. The quiet is a fond and distant memory.
Life has been different with our beautiful addition. I've heard it said that once you have two kids the third is no problem. Somehow, that hasn't been the case for me/us. I is an amazingly easy baby, but I am finding that it has been an adjustment to figure out how to now manage three little ones with very different needs. A dear friend compared it to a new dance that we *each* have to learn; I like that analogy. I know it will come, but it is still a process.
I was hoping that I could post some pictures, but the camera battery isn't doing well, and since all things technology are Rod's department....I don`t think it will happen this time. Better luck next time. Instead, perhaps a verbal update will do.
G has started pre-school for two mornings a week (I have issue with all day JK.); he is really enjoying it and has made some friends. He continues to be a joy as well as a challenge, constantly talking and asking questions, and a great big brother.
N is becoming quite the personality-filled little munchkin. She is very maternal, and her fault is that she loves I a little *too* much...to the point of it being dangerous. I'm still not quite sure how to describe her: sweet and spunky, tomboy and girly, easy-going but she knows what she wants. One thing is for sure: she is Daddy's girl.
I is growing well and puts up well with his older siblings. He is just figuring out the whole smiling thing. It's amazing what we'll do to try to wrangle one out of him.
All in all, life is busy, full, and we are doing well.
2 comments:
Hey Bec! I have issues with all day kindergarden too, both JK and SK. Your N sounds like my K, she is such a rough & tumble girl, always getting bruises and scratches.
Take care and I'm sure you will figure out the dance soon enough!
Amanda
Glad you are doing well and settling in. You inspire me with your dancing capability... you will be splendid. I send hugs to all 5 of you. Much love and praying often,
Beverley
Post a Comment