I am thankful today for the woman who came up to me and said that she (and two others)were "impressed" with me and the kids....
Despite the fact that ...
One of them was screaming at the top of her little baby lungs
One of them was walking around with only one shoe on (Just where did the other one go?)
One of them was climbing on the display case of wine glasses and wine racks
One of them was....I don't actually know *where* she was
And I was single-handedly holding up the line.
May we all be so Grace-Full to each other.
2 comments:
Susanna is beautiful! It sounds like you had a gentle entry into life with four kids, but that they are all keeping you hopping now! I can totally relate.....speaking of, there is my Charity now :) God Bless, Becky, look forward to seeing you at Rachel's wedding I hope!
It's nice to have reminders that when our kids feel like chaos on wheels to us they are still cute!
Post a Comment