Wednesday, September 03, 2014

This Week

[aka The Silence is Broken]

I know. I have a lot to catch up on.
Summer happenings and non-happenings; cute kid pictures and sayings; first day of school and my thoughts about that; apologies and excuses for not posting in so long; the usual.

But

For now, let me wish my two boys a wonderful birthday this week!
On Sunday, G turned SIX years old! He continues to be a thoughtful, tender, clever, responsible, (and challenging) boy and God's gift to us.

Tomorrow, "I" turns two! He certainly lives up to his name: Laughter. He is the bright spot in the whole family's lives, and we can't help but see joy where he goes. I have never met a child so intuitive about the humour in social situations; he is an absolute ham and will do anything for a laugh.


To our two boys: we love you so very much.

No comments: