Who are we that You should notice us; mere mortals that You should care for us? For we are like a breath of air; our days are like a passing shadow. (Ps 144) ...Here are just a few captured moments from our lives...
Wednesday, December 14, 2005
Hardly a White Christmas
I was riding my bike to work today and noticed what looked like some dust...but then, a single snowflake landed on my jacket! It didn't last for more than 3 seconds, and there was certainly none of the fluffy white stuff on the ground, but it made my day. It is the only snow that I have seen here so far. Maybe I'm not as much of a winter-hater as I thought I was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well, you're not doing that much worse than us. We don't have snow here yet, and probably won't.
But there's still time before Christmas. Seven shopping days left.
Post a Comment