Probably one of the cars I find most stately and handsome here is the Toyota Mark X.
It is by no means an extreme design, but I just like the way that it is attractive from every angle. It seems car makers these days are doing there best to make cars that will blow people out of the water design-wise, but they end up being ugly as sin. The next is kind of a polar opposite: It sits a little bit out on the edge and is kind of a mixture of Volkswagen Beetle and a Citroen 2CV (as if anyone knows what that is). It is the Nissan March:


Obviously it is a total chick car and Nissan markets it as such, but I think it is a fair bit cooler than some other chick cars out there. Who knows, with the proper marketing, it could even do well in North America.
And last but not least, I like this one a fair bit. I have even driven in it, and it isn't a bad ride (my landlady has one). I think the reason I like it is that it reminds me of a concept car that Ford came out with a few years back: the SUV that looked like a Brinks truck... I can't remember what it was called anymore. Anyways, this one is a whole lot more practical, and it is kindof a fun design too: The Nissan Cube.
1 comment:
Rod, nice cars. I think the Nissan Cube is aptly named and looks a bit like another Japanese car: the Honda Element. Thanks for keeping up with your blogging. Good stuff.
Post a Comment