Monday, January 26, 2009

As You Wish, Beck

I made a deal with a friend that if I posted pictures of my boy, she would make a comment. Here's my end of the bargain :)
I often struggle with what to blog. To be honest, sometimes there really is nothing blog-worthy going on in our lives. Other times, there are too many thoughts and not enough coherence. Other times there is not enough time, or what time there is slips between my fingers before anything happens with it. I love my boy, and like any good mother, think that he is the cutest thing around; yet, I don't want this space to be solely a gallery of his pictures. On the other hand, being with him is what I spend all of my days and nights doing; he is "my life." So...because of that (but also as per Beck's request) here is my little guy.
Just hanging out

Going out

Coming in

2 comments:

Kate said...

I especially appreciate the pictures! He changes so quickly...so thank you! He's so cute!

Anonymous said...

aha! and here's my end of the bargain! ;)
bec...thanks for posting pics--of your life.
hmmm...blogs are a strange thing...and i completely can see what you bring up in this blog.
but from my end...i love checking your pictures and reading what you guys are up too once and a while. pictures and phone calls make hamilton and kingston seem not quite as far apart :)
love you!

beck