Christmas time (yup, I am going back that far) was a wonderful time of family and fun.
Rod's very growing family. We forgot our camera for my family Christmas. This is going to be a little one-sided.
Me and my boy. At first a seemingly nice shot....but then....check out those bags under my eyes. Yikes. Too bad "sleep" wasn't in a Christmas present for me.
Rod's grandpa had a few strokes several months ago. He is doing mostly well, but there have also been quite a few changes. It has made us appreciate all the times that we do get to spend with him, and I am very thankful that he has been able to meet N.
'Nuf said.
We put G on some skates for the first time...he had zero clue what to do, but it was fun anyway. I thought so, but I wasn't the one holding him up the entire time.
And, on to this year...
I may be a little biased, but I think she is a beautiful girl.
And here we are in the Hammer this past weekend, visiting friends...oh wait...that didn't happen. Because of the snow/blizzardish thing, it took us an hour and a half to drive what should take 45 minutes, so we turned around.
Sorry, no pictures. I am not complaining. I am very glad to be safe and sound at home.
Nap time is over. That means this post is, too.
1 comment:
No photography business, but still, quite cool people. :)
Keep the posts coming - I love them!
Post a Comment