Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Today:

-I left N for several hours. I am pretty sure this is the first time I've done it while she was awake.
She did fine. And me too.

-G ate his snack in his nunners (aka 'undies').
Apparently pants are optional at our house.
Don't ask why, because I couldn't give a good explanation, but it seemed very natural/logical at the time.

-I had one of my life-long dreams happen: a professional massage.
It was as wonderful as hoped-for.
The only downfall is that it didn't last all day.

-I made pizza for dinner. 'Twas tasty.

-I took the diapers off the line - all sparkly clean from the sun - only to find a bird dropping on one of them.

2 comments:

Meaghan said...

I will remember that next time I visit... "pants optional".

M

Alicia said...

Rebecca,

When you said "G ate his snack in his nunners", I actually thought that his nunners was the bowl he was eating out of. I know my little guy puts his snack in weird places to eat it....I clued in though... :)

Alicia