In other news, N had her 6 month check-up yesterday. (How is she that old already??) She weighed in at 17 lbs 2 oz, which means she has doubled her birth weight. Good job, us. I mentioned to the doctor that she hadn't yet learned to roll over and wondered if that was a concern...it was (or would have been), except that for the fact that she can now sit up. Who knew? Aaaah, second children...the poor things.
Who are we that You should notice us; mere mortals that You should care for us? For we are like a breath of air; our days are like a passing shadow. (Ps 144) ...Here are just a few captured moments from our lives...
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Good Times
In other news, N had her 6 month check-up yesterday. (How is she that old already??) She weighed in at 17 lbs 2 oz, which means she has doubled her birth weight. Good job, us. I mentioned to the doctor that she hadn't yet learned to roll over and wondered if that was a concern...it was (or would have been), except that for the fact that she can now sit up. Who knew? Aaaah, second children...the poor things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love those pictures! Your kids are incredibly good looking. (They must get it from their parents)
I LOVE the goggles at the table. :)
Naomi takes after her dad. Rod was easily crawling all over the place when he was 9 or 10 months old - but if I wanted him to stay in one place, I flipped him onto his back. He was a "tummy baby" so he didn't learn to roll over - and thus, he stayed put.
I'm pretty sure he knows how to roll from his back to his tummy by now. No need to worry about Naomi just yet.
Post a Comment