Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Kidlets

I am blessed to be a stay-at-home mama to these wonderful little people. Life is not boring.
G really enjoys playing with his diggers and other 'scruction vehicles. He loves his train tracks, too. Our floor is constantly littered with tracks; we just don't bother taking pictures of that.

He also really enjoys playing with sticks and rocks. Going to the lake and throwing rocks is his idea of a very good time.

He still likes to "help" his daddy with the renovations. Rubber boots are as good as steel-toed anyday. Especially if they are yellow.

He has personality plus. Playing outside is a source of much enjoyment for him - and for me, too, until he wants to come in.

This is N. She is a wonderful mix of spunk and sweetness.

She has recently decided that she is a big girl and can feed herself. Thankyouverymuch. Didn't you know? Oatmeal, cream of wheat, yogourt, soup are all finger foods.

She loves shoes. Sometimes she gets a little mixed up, but she knows exactly what she wants.

Her style...equal to her brothers'. Although, some of it can be blamed on the parents. But not all. The bib and boots were her idea.

And then, there is this little one.

We aren't sure what to expect - except the unexpected.
Yup, another little one is on the way...Yikes! and ... Hooray! We are very excited to meet this little one, due in August.

6 comments:

Jen Weening-Naiman said...

Congratulations, Rebecca & Rod! I can't believe that your family has grown so much since I last saw you! Hope all is well; I always enjoy reading your updates.
Love, Jen

Unknown said...

Congratulations! How old will the other kids be when the littlest one arrives? I've survived 3 under 3 - it's busy but fun! :) Hope you're feeling well!!

Suzanne said...

Congratulations! You are truly blessed with a beautiful family!

Jono and Janice said...

So excited over here for more cousins! Keep em coming!

JvO said...

Yay! I can't imagine how busy you will be with three, because I can't imagine dealing with the two that I'll have in the fall! Cheers, my friend!

Karen said...

Awesome! Praise the Lord! And congratulations! So happy for you :)