Thursday, March 08, 2012

UnAnswerables

Aaaand....it's March. Already. I have nothing to say about that, except the too-oft quoted "where does the time go?"

As much as I love the Quotables - there are some good ones, eh? - I have decided that I am going to start a new "feature" (can I call it that?) on the blog...UnAnswerables. I have noticed that G doesn't say quite so many quirky/off-the-cuff comments as he used to, but he *is* starting to ask a lot more questions. The "why" questions are still a constant...and then some. But he also asks a lot of questions for which I don't always have answers. And so, without further ado, the first (but hopefully not last) edition of a smattering of those inquiries.

As I poured some from one container to another: "Mummy, why is honey quiet?"

"Does Thomas [the Train] have a mummy?"

"Mummy, what would you say if I got flushed away by the toilet?"

"Where are you going to go without yourself?"

"Can you see the noise I'm making, Mummy?"

1 comment:

Karen said...

G is so funny! And each kid is so different... J is the same age, but she is no philosopher, she's more into rules - figuring out what they are and keeping them.