I never thought I would say this, and indeed it goes against what I believe, but one of the wonderful things about having a little girl is the clothes that you get to dress her in! What fun! There are so many very, very cute things to wear! I know that my daughter is more than the clothes she wears; even so, it is nice to put her in some stylish things every once in a while. Usually "every once in a while" means church, because almost any other day of the week you will find her playing in or near dirt.
And so, this past Sunday I pulled out of the closet a little number that I have been saving since we received it from a friend last year. It was too cute for her not to buy, she told me. We snapped the tags off, and went on our way to church in her new little dress.
For whatever reason, when we got home, I idly started reading the tag we ripped off. "SleepWear" it read. "Purple Night Gown."
2 comments:
PICTURE!
Awesome!
Post a Comment