Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Our New Arrival

We are so thrilled to announce the safe and healthy birth of our much-anticipated and longed-for gift from God.
Our beautiful daughter, Naomi (loveable, my delight) Grace was born Sunday, October 24 at about 7:20 in the evening at a healthy 8lb 9 oz.
We are all doing well and are so incredibly blessed by the miracle of new life and the outpouring of love and support from so many.
God is good!


Not quite a day old


G loves her already


In her Oma-Great's arms


It was a rough night last night - this is what we resorted to in desperation.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! She is a cutie. Looks alot like little G.
Is that red hair I see?
take care;
Carolyn

Anonymous said...

oooh! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!! Congratulations!! She is so beautiful and we are so excited for you! Hopefully we will be able to come up that way soon and meet your new little one.
I hope all is going well. I love seeing your pictures and reading about what you are up to.
Love from,
Hilary and Josh

Unknown said...

Congratulations! So glad to hear that your little bundle has arrived and that all is well. May God grant you all you need, especially in the next little while as you settle in with her and get used to being a family of four! :)

Suzanne said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful gift from God! I love her name, and I am excited that you had a girl! I hope the adjustment to her presence goes well for all of you.

Karen said...

Congratulations! What a little miracle. God Bless you all as you experience life with a newborn again.

Leigh said...

Congrats! She's adorable!

Rachel S said...

She is so beautiful guys!!! Congrats again! Beautiful name too. Just love the meaning! Can't wait to see her "for real" sometime! Enjoy her!
Love Rach S

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Heard through Rod's mom and cousin Angela's blog. Naomi looks beautiful!